Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is there a fast, anonymous way to get suicide help that is not by phone?

I'm depressed, and have been contemplating suicide the past three years, well really after three certain occasions. I'm a freshman in college, and with in the last three years people close to me have died due to different causes, the last one being the suicide of my boyfriend. I just sent an email to that "Samaritans" website, and I believe, they are suppose to reply within 24 hours. I didn't want to call that suicide help line, but now I'm afraid I'll have to. Though I've hidden the tools for my destruction, the suicidal thoughts are haunting the waking hours of my life right now! I don't want to worry my family. Who can I turn to for confidential and anonymous help?

No comments:

Post a Comment