Friday, July 22, 2011

Who Can I Talk To About My Suicidal Thoughts?

I have tried The Samaritans and they only made me more angry, asking too many questions and providing no help. I felt like I was talking to a robot. I have been trying so hard to no longer feel suicidal or to be as depressed as I am but I can't help it. I refuse to take meds because I don't need them, my chemical balance or whatever it is is fine. I just have a lot of issues stacked up that have left me at the end of my rope and looking for a way out. I was wondering if there were any places I could email for free help or something. I don't have money and am too nervous to talk over the phone.. If anyone knows of anything or themselves would like to be a shoulder to me, please respond because I am out of ideas.. I try talking to my friends and they don't seem to get it or just tell me to move on. QuantumTwig@yahoo.com please email me there to discuss things further? I dunno what else to say except... Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment