Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My brother treats me and my dad like rubbish?

He is in his 30s and everytime he comes he always ends up asking my dad for money (most likely to buy crack or drink beers!) he promised us he would go and sort himself out, something like detox but he didn't bother, he was out in a couple of days. He lets my dad down all the time when they 'plan' something, and whenever he is here, he thinks he knows it all and talks sh!t. He hasn't came up to see my dad today and it's father's day, so l left him a msg telling him to grow up and start treating him with respect and he ended up being rude and started shouting at me, and saying l'm a useless piece of sh!t. l don't know what to do, my dad always ends up taking his side! Maybe because he is the only son out of 4 sisters but it really, really upsets me. Did l have a right to message him saying that?....

No comments:

Post a Comment