Sunday, July 17, 2011

Are 'schizophrenics' going to be amde to work fulltime (Uk)?

Are people with schizophrenia going to fail the new 'Work Capability Test' and be told to get full time jobs? I have heard people say this is true. I only do 2 days a week voluntary work because I am so whacked by the sedation from my 600mg seroquel, so I'm worried! Also a lot of nights I have attacks from the schizo symptoms and stay up talking to the samaritans on my phone and end up even more messed up in the mornings. My nurse said i should only have to do voluntary work but I thought David Cameron said there just isn'money leftmoneyleft in the country to fund benefits, (except for people who are incredibly ill, eg with cancer or m.s). I am worried about being with people cos I get very scared and they always seem so nasty. I only feel safe with my animals and mum, doing voluntary work making food parcels for mums church 2 afternoons a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment