Friday, July 15, 2011

Every time i go to my aunts house i have strange dreams, and every bow and then i have them at home?

Okay, well when my grandparents come down for a visit they usually come pick me up and we go to my great aunts house, i usually sleep on the couch. Every time i spend the night there i have strange dreams and they are always about the same things. My dreams usually contain me getting possessed by demons. this one dream i was asleep on the couch and my friend was on the other couch. a demon walked in the front door it was like nothing i had ever seen in my life he walked over to where i was and layed down on top of me and then god walked in but he was holding a beer ? he walked to where i was laying and threw the demon off of me and layed over me in the same position the demon was. When im home i get these strange feelings late at night, the trees in my yard where used to hang african americans, and i sometimes get the feeling as if someone is watching me. it really scares me. and at night when im sleeping the strange dreams continue. could you give me explanationion for my dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment