Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How can it be my fault?

Today I didn't want to do crap and I'm the one that gets in trouble... oh I didn't put the damn mail in the correct bin for redirect, and the mail clerk gets pissed at my co worker and he started to yell at the mail clerk and made her cry. I didn't care, I just went into the delivery vehicle and passed out. Then we got pulled over for not wearing and got in trouble and fined a ticket for it. I was like whatever... Then yeah, I buy coffee maker just because I'm getting tired of buying 5 dollar cups of coffee from damn starbbucks, and yelled at the damn cashier for making crappy coffee, I was like what the hell when a supposed good samaritan tried to get angry at me for yelling a 15 year old that was crying for making a mistake on her first day. I was damn f#ck you all and skipped out on the rest of the work day and passed out in my room. How the hell can this be my fault?

No comments:

Post a Comment