Friday, July 15, 2011

Trying to crontain the misery welling up inside me.?

Hello, honey. You said you're living in a nightmare, and one of your fears came true. I'm wondering what you are talking about. And that no one seems to care. People do care, you just need to find someone who can help. You sound like you are going through a really hard time at the minute. Sometimes the hardest thing is holding on until things get better. But you do need to get help to sort it out. I've been through hard times myself, we were homeless a few times growing up, my mom couldn't love me (not her fault, she had issues herself), my dad disappeared when I was 6 months old, I was suicidal as a young person, and then married a guy who abused me and then left me. But I'm studying further now, have great kids, lucky to have a good job. And I wouldn't have had all those if I had let things - or people - get me down. Do you know what a special person you are? Even though you feel so bad, each of us is special, and unique. You need to go on and find your place in the world, so don't give up, ok? And look for help. If you don't want the Samaritans, or a GP, speak to a friend, or write on this page again. Thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment