Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why am I not seeing results?

I am trying to lose some weight and I don't seem to be seeing many results. I'm not trying to lose a lot, just a but of fat that I gained in my first year of college. I feel like I've been doing most things right to lose this weight but there are some things I know I haven't been good about. I have made my diet healthier within the past several months. I'm a vegetarian already but I've increased the amour of vegetables I eat and decreased the amount of junk food. Also just recently I started drinking protein shakes. I do some cardio everyday. I try to swim for 20 minutes and an hour walk/jog everyday that I can and go to the gym a few days a week for cardio and strength training. The cardio I do is probably not as intense as it should be because I have low endurance, and always have. How can I make my cardio exercise more effective. Also the main mistakes that I'm making are in terms of eating. Ice cream is my weakness. I have cut back but I still sometimes find myself eating two bows. Also I often get big cravings at night and I feel nauseus if I don't eat, so I eat. Is this the main cause of the lack of results? What should I do differently?

No comments:

Post a Comment