Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Will I pass a drug test that I have this week?

I'm 5'3"-5'4"ish and weigh about 130lbs. I barely ever smoke...but I smoked weed on Saturday night, and the job I interview for is hiring tomorrow(monday), and I'm nervous that I will get the job. I know they drug test, but I didnt know that they hadnt hired anyone yet. I just figured that I didnt get the job. If I use Jazz DEtox drug cleansing system, the nisson pills, a little bit of vinegar, and a lot of tea make me clean by at least wednesday or thursday? DOes walgreens or walmart sell home drug tests so I could check for myself? Will any of the above make the test administrator think I tried to dilute my urine, especially the Jazz detox? I know weed is bad, so those comments are unnecessary. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment