Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friend drinking himself to death?

My friend is 34 is drinking himself to death. He is also by polar. The last two years has been the worst. The last 60 days he has been in detox 2 times and the ER 4 times. Goes on a binder and will stop eating and drinking for 5 or 10 days straight...until he ends up in the ER. I am trying to get him to admit himself for treatment he will not do it. He comes to my house for help then ends up only laying on my sofa drinking and getting worst. It is becoming hell. The thing is I am 63 and my heath is not that good. Bad lungs and heart not that good. I was in the hospital myself a few weeks ago. I am also legally blind. I fear the stress is going to kill me. How can you get someone committed if they are killing themselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment