Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pam butter cooking spray is making me sick at work!!!!!?

I know this may sound absurd, but i work in a small restaurant & we spray Pam butter spray on everything. I do the breakfast in the mornings and we spray pam on the muffins, biscuits, hashbrowns, cookies, brownies, and then for lunch we do panini sandwiches (probably about 50 during out lunch rush) & we spray the tops of the breads before we press them down on the panini grills, so all in all, im probably spraying pam about 50 times a day. Ive mentioned this to my employer, just kind of suspecting it may be the pam, but i have no proof, but i just recently did research and i may actually be on to something. The main problem im having is my throat feels sore & my chest feels cloudy and its a little harder to breath, and no im not just coming down with something or getting sick, i just finished a 10 day detox and only eat natural & organic and no meat, so im hardly ever sick (ive been at this job now for 3 weeks) and when im away from work, the heavinest in my chest is not there, if anyone can help me with this, i would really appreciate it, because i do need to work, but maybe if i can show my employer some proof and maybe they will just go to brushing butter or margine on the items, maybe, or some other non toxic alternative. Thanks for any info you can provide! I just really want to feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment