Saturday, July 16, 2011

How long does it take the body to rid it's self of toxins?

I've made a serious change in my life due to a job that i want to apply for in August. So no more smoking weed or cigarets or drinking. I haven't touched any of that in about 2 weeks, but i made a promise to my best friend of 15 years that we would party it up for her 25th, which is this up coming weekend. I'm a strong willed person and my ability 2 quit was as easy as snapping my fingers so there is no biggie there. what i want to know is if i drink and smoke cigs, this Saturday and nvr again, how long will it take for those toxins to leave my body entire body???starting July 1st I'm going to fast for 4 to 5 days, drinking only juices (fruit and veggie) and water. then I'm going to drink this green tea detox recommended by a friend by zydot and around July 25th or so I'm going to use zydots hair cleansing shampoo that opens up hair follicles and cleanses them of any toxins. ( thc, nicotine, cotinine) by then my body should be completely rid of all of those toxins right???

No comments:

Post a Comment