Saturday, July 16, 2011

Was this the right thing to do?

My kind of boyfriend commented on a girls profile picture on facebook...and you could take what he said in two ways I guess. He commented on her photo and said "bow chicka wow wow" and I know that most often means something sexual so on an impulse since he wasn't online I sent him a message and kind of was trying to be light hearted about it but since we're together I wanted to ask him if he knew what that meant so my message went something like this "Hey, saw your comment on ___photo. Just curious, do you even know what "bow chicka wow wow" means?" I do a lot of things impulsively without thinking, and I'm worried I could have offended him for some reason because he has gotten mad at me lately for taking things too seriously. Was that the right thing to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment